Spot Loans USA
Do you want a spot loan? Do you need some extra funds to see you through for a while? Have you encountered an unexpected bill or tab you didn’t anticipate and are no in a cash pinch?
Spot loans online are here to help. They’ve designed several small cash advance packages to help people in any situation. Even if you’ve been turned down by other lenders there’s a chance they can help you get the money you need.
Who are Spot Loans?
They’re a quick cash lender based in USA. They can help anybody get their hands on instant money when they need it most. While they’re based in Browns Plains QLD, anyone in USA can get cash via their website.
Who Uses These Services?
All kinds of Aussies use Spot Loans from young guys with families who encounter an unexpected bill to pensioners waiting on their check to single mums and USA farmers who need finance fast. Small business owners also often take advantage of these instant money solutions.
How Does it All Work?
It’s really simple! First you fill out an easy to understand, free, online application form. Once this is complete you present the following documents:
- Proof of ID – This can be a passport, driving license or other government issued ID.
- Proof of income – You’ll need pay slips and bank statements. The amount you can borrow will be assessed based on this and the amount the lender feels you can reasonably repay.
- Proof of address – This can be a telephone bill, utility bill or some other bills.
Once these have been verified and approved your cash will be with you quickly and effortlessly.
How Much Can I get?
Individuals can borrow anywhere between $500 and $3000. These are small cash loans and can be repaid over a period of 6 months or a year.
If you’re applying for a business or home loan, amounts may vary.
How Complex are the Forms?
Spot understand that the last thing you want is to be buried in endless paperwork. That’s why the form is one page, written in simple English, costs nothing to fill out and will take approximately two minutes to fill in.
Since it’s all done online, there’s no need to post anything, either. It’s fast, easy and free!
What Can I Use the Cash For?
You’ll be able to discuss your needs with the lender, but some of the common reasons individuals take a cash loan with spot are: buying a car, purchasing a home appliance, decorating the house, buying something in a sale which requires a cash deposit, paying an unexpected utility bill or fee, taking advantage of an opportunity which requires cash right now, and general living expenses such as the cash to tide you over for transport while waiting for a payday.
Can I Borrow as a Business?
Yes, spot on loans do help small businesses in need of a cash injection. This can be for new stock, to pay for an unexpected bill or unforeseen financial crunch, to make payroll, or for any other business need.
“I contacted Spot when got an unexpected utility bill and was finding it difficult to meet payroll one month. They sorted me out and I was in the clear!” – Bobby Jones, Sydney Warehouse Owner
Most business loans are settled within a period of 48 hours and have variable terms and conditions. This means you can find a loan to suit you, and negotiate terms which work for both parties.
Why Should I Trust Them?
Spot loans understand that trust is a huge factor when it comes to a lender-borrower relationship. That’s why steps have been taken to make everything transparent.
- The forms are simple, written in plain English and easy to fill out on the site.
- The terms and conditions are spelled out from the start so you’ll know exactly how much you need to pay, and when you need to pay it.
- Business registration numbers and business addresses are provided Fundco. pty ltd, the parent company, for anyone who wants to verify this is a legitimate, trustworthy company.
- Spot don’t charge anything for applying. This is a warning sign and if you see it you should be suspicious. Spot will only charge interest on successful loans.
- Spot have been around for over 10 years. With offices in many USA cities like Perth, Melbourne, Sydney and Hobart, you can be sure this is a legal, legitimate firm.
How Do I Get Started?
You start by visiting www.spotloans.com.au
You then take a couple of minutes to fill out the one-page form. It won’t take much time and the information is easy to grasp.
You’ll notice several things about the website – it is visually appealing, it’s easy to navigate and use, it has a login centre for returning or current customers so you can keep track of things, it’s secured by high-level encryption and McAfee anti-virus software, and all further questions you might have are answered there.
After you fill in the application you’ll then need to prepare the various documents required (listed above) and the rest of the process will take care of itself.
It’s really as simple as that. The money you need can be yours in just a few simple steps. Why not get in touch and give spot loans a try?
After all, 10 years’ worth of satisfied Aussie customers can’t be wrong!